The thought of abortion always brings some many controversial arguments Some people are against it and others are for it. The pro-life as the supporters are called always have the same basic excuse " Oh what if it were you that were being killed", " the baby did not choose to be there" , " the baby is innocent" " the baby is innocent" the baby does not deserve this" or the most common one is " you shouldn't be having sex in the first place. My question to them is " Are you going to help the mother take care of the suppose baby ? " , " Are you willing and capable of helping the mothers with there responsibilities?" , " are you going to be able to erase all the flash back and painful memories the sight of the baby brings"?. I feel that people are always so quick to judge others they are always talking about the innocent baby but, do they ever stop to think about the person the baby is inside of , the person who feel every motion and sensation the baby sends, the one who has to provide and nurture the fetus. NO ! its always about the baby like get it together. If the mother knows that they are not capable of taking care of the baby or going to be able to be the best mother they could possible be then they have the right to terminate it. Why bring something into the world that you know is going to go through hell that right there is the actual terminate If I personally find out that I'm pregnant today regardless of what my parents think I would keep it if I knew was financially stable but if not I have no problem with an abortion. The safest way from this situation in my perspective is to just not have sex or have protected sex. But, just because you use a condom doesn't mean you wont get pregnant. Even thought abortion is against my religion and many other religions I still support it. Because in this world you have to be realistic and understanding I am not bias and I believe a women should do whatever she think is best for her regardless of what your family,friends,or spouse have to say. You are the one with the baby inside of you not them.
You make a fairly complex analysis of this difficult question. It is nice to see that you are developing your own ideas about the issue.
ReplyDelete