Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Internship s (FC)

I think that internships are the dumbest thing every created on earth. It immazes me how people are actually able to work hard and put up their best posture and put in there all in order to be in the liking of the employers . The employers have the right to just say they don't want you being apart of their organization just to say it so they could get another free worker. I'm currently apart of an internship that for about 3 months and at the end of it the decided if they want to keep us there's a couple of other workers  there also. We are basically only able to work 20 hours a week but some of the workers there work over 50 hours a week. I don't see that as dedication I see that as pure stupidity. They are just basically being used the employers hype them up and all but imagine after all that hard work they don't even get hired they just get told that there not good enough to work there . All in all I'm currently in this internship I just want to know the ending result because they are always complimenting me saying how good of a worker I am blah blah blah but if they dub me at the end I don't care I'm wrecking the place and cursing all of the the hell out idk who they think they are dubbing people when they feel like it . The interns work harder then the workers that at the place some of the workers are some freaking stupid it's sad that they get paid for that but I'm just waiting till the end of the month to get the results

No comments:

Post a Comment