I am passionate about being the first in my family to graduate High School and attend college. As I stated in my previous blog I want to make it somewhere big in life and become so successful to the point where everyone knows my name where every I go. If that doesn't work out then I just want a successful career in which I make a lot of money. Some people believe money is th root to all evil but I strongly disagree. I believe money is the key to happiness honestly. Like my idol " Rihanna" said " Money make the world go round.... still got my money ". I don't believe money can buy love but money sure can buy happiness. For instance money doesn't betray you , break your heart, bring drama, non of that money just keeps you happy and gets you what ever you want. I just want to be successful independent. Its going to be an accomplishment to know that every dime I spent is mine.
No money definitely can't buy happiness, but a college degree and a good career can certainly provide a source of income and pride.
ReplyDelete