Tuesday, October 8, 2013

MY BIRTHDAY ( FC)

HEYYYYYYY ! My Birthday is in exactly 17 days I am beyond excited. I have so many things to get done like my hair, nails, my outfit and my preparation for what I'm going to do on my birthday. I am turning the big seventeen Whoop ! Whoop ! which means a lot to me since I have a late birthday so in my mind I'm actually turning eighteen. I am ecstatic about the fact that I am going to be seventeen graduating high school and starting my freshmen year in college. Birthdays has always been a big think for me. Every year I just strive harder to do it BIGGER and BETTER then the previous year. My zodiac sign is a scorpion. My favorite color is Pink. Just the thought of the color pink sends chills down my spine. I am obsessed with this color. Its so bright and gives a fun and energetic vibe that just captures my attention every time. I like bright vibrant colors rather then boring solid and dark colors because I feel that colors can tell you a lot about a person and we are all guilty of judging people by there looks and what they are wearing before even get to know them. I love listening to music. Music should be a mandatory and essential aspects of every ones life. There are all types of creative genres for all different types of people. There is music for all types of moods or personal everyday settings people are faced with. I believe music has the ability to change your mood into whatever you want it to be. My personal favorite artist/ singer is Rihanna. I have been in love with this women since the 7th grade. Her nonchalant attitude and personality is what inspired me to be the person I am today and I thank god for that. I use to care a little too much about people thoughts on me and the way I carry myself but now things changed and I really think its for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment