I am passionate about becoming a model. I would like to become someone who is known all around the globe. Something like a international model. I want everyone to know my name and to also make a lot of money in the process. Being that I'm from a Muslim and African background my parents mostly my father is against the idea of his daughter being seen half naked around the world. Sometimes I try my best to shove the idea of becoming a model out my life but, its the hardest thing to do when yours always being complimented on your looks and being advised with the taunting idea of becoming a model flashing in my mind. Even in school I'm referred to as Ms. New York, Ms. USA or even Americas Next top Model all theses nicknames get me so pumped on my passion that I attempted to change my fathers perspective but its always to no avail. Being that I have to keep the image of being Daddy's little girl I fear losing his trust and love by following my ambition. But, I hope one day I will be able to change his stubborn mind. If not I will just go into the international business field because that is my second passion. I want to be an entrepreneur and become my own person. I am positive that he would like that better and I feel like I owe him that satisfaction because throughout most years of my life he has been both a mother and father figure and not many people have the advantage of having a strong father figure in their life. I am not interested in being a model my whole life. I actually look forward into having my own family and being a good mother to my kids and not end up lonely like Tyra Banks. I just want to go into modeling until I make it big enough to have the right connections in order to open my own successful clothing and jewelry boutique maybe even a few restaurants. I am positive that my goal will be a success because today's generation is based on who is wearing what and who you know. I also know that no matter how drastic the world is or becomes people will always need cloths and things that are going to make them feel like "down" , " get money" , or " have swag" by wearing the latest and trending designer brands.
No comments:
Post a Comment