I am passionate about being successful. I want to be the one in my family to bring everyone out of the gutters. I hate the idea of seeing my father slaving everyday to make someone else's dream come to light. I really do not like the idea of working for someone else and my temper and attitude is built up the same way. I am going to become my own boss. A entrepreneur there for it is not up to anyone to hire or fire me. The thought of someone else having control of weather I eat or not kills my spirit. I am a very independent person. I have no problem being to myself because it gives me time to gather my thoughts and think about who I am and what I am doing with myself.Even the thought of having a dominating partner in any situation such as a boyfriend or husband still has me questioning my future , because in the future I look forward to having my own little family and providing them with things my parent were not able to provide for me. I refuse to spoil them though because I do not play those silly games. They are going to have to work for every penny even if not physically it will be done mentally. I want them to understand the value of money and success through hard work either academically or doing little chores around the house and not allow everything to just be handed to them. But , without education success is just a figment of the imagination so I am going to step my game up in English class because that is the only class I'm slacking in.
Make up blogs for marking period one counted.
ReplyDelete